Hip Flask Stephen 125ml Reusable Gift for Him by History and Heraldry
We offer FREE local delivery in Highworth and Faringdon on all orders over £20. To qualify please choose Click & Collect at checkout.
All orders placed before 1:00 pm are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 1:00 pm are shipped the following working day. We use Royal Mail and DPD as our trusted courier operators. All orders are shipped via tracked services.
We offer standard UK Mainland delivery at £4.95 and free delivery on all orders over £40.
For more information please see our rates below:
|Delivery Option||Delivery Service||Delivery Time||Delivery Charge|
|Click & Collect||Free collection from our shop||N/A||Free|
|UK Standard Delivery||Royal Mail Tracked||2-3 working days||£4.95|
|UK Next Day*||DPD||1 working day||£6.95|
|UK Orders over £40||Royal Mail Tracked||2-3 working days||Free|
|Europe||Royal Mail International||5-7 working days||£8.99|
|Worldwide||Royal Mail International||14-21 working days||£19.99|
*Excluding Highlands and Islands
To save delivery charges feel free to order online and collect within 14 days from Highworth Emporium. All collections can be made Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 4:30 pm and Saturday 09:00 am till 2:00 pm.
We are pleased to accept the return of items within 14 days from the day you received the product. If you need to return the item please follow the instruction below:
- If you simply changed your mind, please email or call us to inform about return. Please be advised that we can refund the money only after receiving undamaged, unused and re-sellable product back, in original packaging (if applicable). We do not refund shipping costs.
- In case your product arrived broken or damaged please report it and confirm by photographic evidence within 48 hours of receipt to email@example.com Please keep all packaging until your claim is settled. It is likely you will be asked to return the damaged item to us, at which point we will send you a return label.
- All goods should be return to: Highworth Emporium, 46 High Street, Highworth, SN6 7AQ
- Please enclose details of your order with the return goods. Please ensure that the goods are properly packaged in their original packaging: you have a statutory duty under the DSR (Distance Selling Regulations) to take reasonable care of the goods, and we may refuse a refund if you fail to do so.
- Highworth Emporium is not responsible for customer returns that are not received. Please note proof of postage is not proof of delivery, and we recommend returning high-value items using a registered post service. A refund will be made to your original payment method. We aim to process refunds within 7 working days.