We are pleased to accept the return of items within 14 days from the day you received the product. If you need to return the item please follow the instruction below:
- If you simply changed your mind, please email or call us to inform about return. Please be advised that we can refund the money only after receiving undamaged, unused and re-sellable product back, in original packaging (if applicable). We do not refund shipping costs.
- In case your product arrived broken or damaged please report it and confirm by photographic evidence within 48 hours of receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org Please keep all packaging until your claim is settled. It is likely you will be asked to return the damaged item to us, at which point we will send you a return label.
- All goods should be return to: Highworth Emporium, 46 High Street, Highworth, SN6 7AQ
- Please enclose details of your order with the return goods. Please ensure that the goods are properly packaged in their original packaging: you have a statutory duty under the DSR (Distance Selling Regulations) to take reasonable care of the goods, and we may refuse a refund if you fail to do so.
- Highworth Emporium is not responsible for customer returns that are not received. Please note proof of postage is not proof of delivery, and we recommend returning high-value items using a registered post service. A refund will be made to your original payment method. We aim to process refunds within 7 working days.